Are you an e commerce website owner or managing it? Drop Shop Lab provide “Beginner Store Guide”. for new and existing Shopify Store Owners.
Marketing of your product or service before its launch. Video advertisement related to your products and services can give you advantage. Here in first section of Shopify Beginners Store Guide, we discuss the basics of video marketing.
Video AD’s are always a better choice for marketing your products or brand. Back in the days before 2-3 years it was not everyone’s cup of tea to make video AD’s, but now it’s like having a cakewalk.
But before making a video AD what you need is to know the basics to engage audience, that are as follows:-
- Attractive beggining.
- Highlight your brand uniqueness.
- Time limit.
- Identify and fix a problem.
- Approaching Thumbnails.
- Well optimized page for mobile.
- Keep the momentum going on.
- Inter-linked video series.
It’s a well known fact that video AD’s are more effective and provides better ROI if prepared well.
You may also like to read – Characteristics of a good Shopify Store.
How a store (online shopping website) should managed tips for beginners.
Starting something new is always fun, but needs a proper guidance, Shopify too is not an exception.
Here are some tips from ‘our experts’ for newbies:-
- Proper product presentation -This section includes product description, HD images and images without seller’s logo.
- Policies should be mentioned in footer menu.
- Updating product inventory regularly.
- Promoting on free channels to save money.
- Professional customization
- Attractive logo design.
THE MONEY YOU SAVE COUNTS IN YOUR INCOME
This fun looking task may become a nail-biting task if not handled with extreme sincerity and without proper guidance.
Which Store type is Best For Beginner’s General or Niche Store.
How “to be successful” Beginner Guide for Shopify store owner.
Having a income in ‘6 figure’ is what we all dream for, but wonder ‘how to’ get there?
Listing below the ”HOW TO” KEY ELEMENTS OF SUCCESS.
- Add Value to your customers.
- Focus on Marketing and SEO
- Specialize (either in certain product or niche)
- Have a Long Term Perspective
- Provide valuable service
- No/Low shipping charges
- Competition research
- Analyze and customize
Having a great Shopify income is a milestone every store owner wanna reach. Every dot should be connected between your store and your audience for highest conversion rate.
Learn from other’s failure – Why do an en commerce website fails.
A very important point to note, drop-shipping is not a ‘easy money making work to do’ but something that needs utmost dedication, patience, consistency and hard work that too with smartness.
‘WHY DO MOST OF SHOPIFY STORE FAILS?’
Reading this might put you in confusion that is shopify still a good source of money-making?
Yes, it’s not the store that fails, it’s your strategies that doesn’t pay off.
Mentioning the most common reasons behind store failures:-
- Starting it off with wrong niche.
- Lack of investment.
- Bad customer support.
- Inconsistency in business managment.
- Fail to build trust among audience.
- Unattractive store design.
- Unable to find right advisor.
The major pitfall behind a store failure is lack of proper guidance and rumors spreading over the internet carrying a message of ease in shopify. If you want us to have a look at your store shoot us a message or comment below.
Benefits of video advertisement. Beginners guide.
While using social platforms for customer attraction a basic question that hits everyone’s mind, i.e. what kinda AD’s are better ‘VIDEO OR TEXT’
However video AD’s are not as easy to make as text but they surely are more effective and proven to work.
Here are some reasons to prove video AD’s are comparatively effective:-
- Videos boost up conversion rate
- Comparatively higher ROI
- Engages audience
- Appeal to more mobile users
- Build interest
- Even the laziest buyers shows interest.
- Video and audio appeal to multiple senses .
Video AD’s tends to make audience spend more time on your website which helps to improve search engine ranks.
How Well Do You Know Your Customer?
Knowing your customer really helps a lot when it comes to conversion rate.
Making a semi-fictional representation of your ideal customer by market research and data analysis is what we call ‘BUYER PERSONA’
Following steps will help you in building buyer persona in simple steps:-
- Going through audience research.
- Identifying customer’s problem.
- Figuring out the way your brand can help them.
After building a perfect persona you can now make your store look more relevant to the people you wanna reach and make the most out of them.
How to get your first sale quickly? Store Guide for Shopify Beginner
Even to start a journey of miles, you should take first step.
Getting the first customer is a significant milestone for every store owner.
FIRST‘ matters the most in your success journey. But is it that easy to get it?
Basically no, but yes if you follow the following instructions carefully.
Connecting the dots between your shopify store and customers is not everyone’s cup of tea.
Given below are the steps to get your first sale quickly.
- Offer a discount code to entice visitors to check out your store.
- Take potential steps to drive traffic back.(simply known as re-targeting)
- Avoid spamming your audience with extra promotional messages.
- Invest your money on right platform.(Paid promotions)
- Start blogging or reach out to bloggers.(highly recommended)
- Use analytics to collect data and create custom reports.
- Focus on your target audience.
These proven steps will surely make it a lot easy to get you your first sale quickly.(Examined by our highly qualified research team)
Tip for better product presentation while importing data from oberlo to Shopify Store
One of the worst things noticed about the newbies is failing to present their product in a better way.
While importing the products from oberlo to store you should:-
- Rename the product in shortest way possible.
- Try to provide healthy no. of product images.
- Any watermark or logo should be removed or edited before final transfer.
- High quality pictures and videos(if possible) should be uploaded.
- The images should relate with the product (in case you take pictures from search engines).
- Having a single or less image of your products creates doubt and becomes an obstacle in conversion.
Hence, keeping these in mind can boost up your sales and take you to the new heights of drop shipping.