Are you planning to start a Dropshipping Business ? Than you are at right place to understand basics. Our Beginner Guide on Dropshipping Business will cover every thing step by step. To start a Dropshipping Business first of all you need an idea or product. After all Drop Shipping have many advantages over Standard Retail Model.
In Dropshipping you don’t need to have Physical Product. You can tie up with any or many third parties, to sell there products online.
4 research steps to follow by Beginner. To start a Dropshipping Business
1.Research on different Ideas/Products – There is vast variety of physical and digital products. So first of all you need to research about yearly, monthly or weekly sales of specific products. This research will help you to choose most demanding products. You can use Google Trends Tool for research on trending products.
2. Review research for same product/service provider – As you know there are many merchants selling same items. Product quality of some merchants are good, shipping time period is good. But every merchant don’t provide quality products and service. So you have to do research on reviews submitted by the buyer. This will help you to pick some good product/service provider for dropshipping. Here is complete guide on supplier selection.
3. Research on return/refund policies of product/service provider – What if you get a defected products from online seller? There must be a good return/replace/refund policy for the customer. Otherwise it can lead to future business loss. You need to do research on these policies of online seller. This proper research can save you from clashes with customer. After all they (customers) will buy products from your store.
4. Research on Latest technology used in products – This research can help you to boost your sale. How? If you are planning to deal in digital products, then you must check is specific product using latest technology or not. Outdated technology can be sold but not at the rate of latest tools.
4 basic steps to follow after research.
5. Preparation of documented research data – Documentation is very important part of any research. You need to properly document your research data. Because it can help you even after 2 years of starting your store. You may heard the term “Data Speaks”. You can make text documentation, voice and video documentation.
6. Data analyzing and understanding ups and downs of product/services – After proper documentation you need to analyze data to understand ups and downs in demand of product. For example if you are thinking of selling protein shake. Than your documented data can tell you, in which months demand was high or low.
7. Finalizing a unique name that can be used as a brand – After doing all above things you need to finalize your brand name. An unique brand name can give you many advantages. So choose the Brand Name Carefully, it need to go for a long time.
Additional – This Brand awareness guide will help you.
8. Set up your online store and contacting merchants to sell there products through your store – Finally you need to contact merchants to sell there products through your Shopify Dropshipping Store. For assistance in setting up your online store you can contact us.
After all DropShop Lab is Best Shopify Store Setup Provider. Hope this Beginner Guide on Dropshipping Business helped you. To understand the basics.